Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Super mummy award.

This post is going to be about my mom.. Since this blog is new I shall blog a little in here then I'll see whether I would want to transfer here. Haha I know, I said I want to transfer blog like everytime. That's just me I guess? <: And I'll try my best to summarize every sentence I'm going to write. And fyi, every sentence has their meaning. A little introduction about my mom. My mom, is my idol. I've been wanting to be nobody else but to be like her. She taught me the most throughout my life and I don't know what I would do without her. She's 42 years old this year and that's mainly the reason why we're more to friends ( sometimes ) rather than the mom-daughter kind of feeling.

My mom is special because she is the one that taught me social etiquttes. I am not like others. I don't learn it from my friends, I don't learn it through magazines, internet, whatsoever but I learn it from my mom. My mom has so many knowledge about so many things.

I don't wish to say what my mum knows because I'm sure I'd get things from people like "You're showing off." or other bullshits etc. I don't need that kinda thing. Your view about me writing about my mom is not needed and not appreciated so you can just shut up if you want to talk about anything regarding my mum that's not in a nice or good way or does not benifits both party. ( you and me ) THAT'S A DISCLAIMER ALRIGHT.


My mum and Mrs Malaysia World 2006. If you want me to comment on my mum's makeup that night, its never ending..as you can see it yourself, I can do better than that make up, needless to say my mum. And that so called rooster hair. No comments, again..really.


Full body pics. I forgot what's the MMW06's name. Hahaha.. You can go google it if you're interested in her name or her or anything. I loved her dress and I think ( everyone else also ) that she wore the wrong dress for that night she should've wore the black one.

But everything's over now for a good long time and it doesn't quite matter already about what dress she wore that night, right? Though she did not win the Mrs Malaysia title but she did won a side title by Jessica Cosmetics, Mrs Nail Asia. But overall she got 3rd runner up for that event and obviously if you were there that night, my mom stood out amongst the rest.

Well, if you would want to ask my in personal I could tell you about the whole Mrs Malaysia event.. And I think you people deserve to know, anyway. This matter is not appropriate for me to post it up in my blog. <: I am protecting victims.



My mum and I. During this year's chinese new year. Ok I know I look hideous but accept it or not that's how I look. And this post isn't about me, Its about my mom.

Before I end this post, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I love you. Always have always will. My mom is a supermum. My supermum.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment